Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Just for a laugh... Christmas 2019 Edition!


Hello again, friends! Merry Christmas!! How on earth is it already Christmas time again?! And... it's already CHRISTMAS EVE!!!
Image result for chitty chitty bang bang movie gif baroness
*Super excited yet slightly overwhelmed at the
prospect of Christmas already being tomorrow*
Even though I'm feeling a bit unprepared for it to already be Christmas once again, I'm still of course very EXCITED for Christmas!!! And I'm even more thrilled because I'm participating once again in Faith Potts' annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Party this year! :)

Click HERE to go to Faith's blog and find the rest of the
participants posts, an awesome giveaway, and other Christmasy excitement! :D

I was planning to do a lot more posts for this blog party, but the busyness of this Christmas season and life in general recently has gotten me rather behind on my Christmas blogging game unfortunately. But, I wanted to AT LEAST make time to put together another Christmas edition of "Just for a laugh" this year for the party! I've done these kinds of posts on different occasions, and for the past two years I've done a Christmas-themed one -- so I thought, why stop this fun tradition now? Sometimes it's nice to just take a little break from all the Christmas rush and sit back and have a good laugh... so let's do, shall we? :D

Here we go! Just for a laugh... Christmas 2019 Edition! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

14. Happens all the time.
Anyone relate to this? (I don't live quite this far south, but it's still rather hilarious. xD)

The 10 best Christmas puns you will see and hear this year | Christian Funny Pictures - A time to laugh
Can't forget the myrrh.

36 Funny Memes Of The Day - Funny Memes - Daily LOL Pics
"YAY, ALRIGHT! Wait... ehhh... hey, kids, why don't we just put up like one string of lights around the door this year or something maybe...?"

Christmas FAIL List | Expectation Versus Reality on Xmas
Come on, Fido, get it together!

Funny Christmas Card idea
Well... here's one idea for a Christmas card.

25 creative Elf on the Shelf ideas for a busy mom - Page 4
"Ummm... honey, did you invite the elf over that's on our sofa watching Hallmark Christmas movies?"


I TOTALLY want this recipe!!!

And to wrap up all this holiday fun, here's a couple comedic Christmas-themed videos!



~~~~~~~


I hope you all liked that! Be sure to check out all the rest of the Christmasy blog party fun over at Faith's blog! I hope that you all have a joyful Christmas with your family and friends, and remember JESUS -- the greatest gift of all, and the reason why we celebrate this most wonderful time of the year!!! <3

Write to ya later, God bless, and Merry Christmas!!!
~Faith

**Pictures/videos not my own; all images/videos are from Pinterest and YouTube**

11 comments:

  1. That first one though! XD I'm from North Carolina and so many times I'm wearing short sleeves for Christmas...but not this year. What happened to Global Warming, Al?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's cool! ...I mean, warm? XD

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for reading and commenting, Ryana Lynn! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That was one of my favorites, too! XD Thanks for reading and commenting! Hope you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year's! :)

      Delete
  3. bahahahahaaaa xD these are great!! thanks for joining in the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, Faith! XD Sure! Thanks for having me! It was a lot of fun, as always! :)

      Delete
  4. That. Is without a doubt. The funniest video I have seen all day. X’D X’D “What in the world, it’s the middle of JULY...” X’D Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, that sketch is the best! XD Sure! I'm glad you enjoyed it, Kassie!

      Delete