But what IS the Reams of Rereads blog event, you may ask? Good question. I had that same question before I discovered the answer. So since I know the answer now, allow me to enlighten you. ;)
The basic idea of this event is to help encourage us bookish people to make some time to get to those wonderful books we enjoy so much that we've wanted to reread for so long, but just never have because of work/school/and just busyness in general. So, that's what the Reams of Rereads event is for -- to help motivate us to catch up on all these lovely books we want so much to visit again! :)
So -- as you probably have guessed -- I'm planning to participate in this! :) I'm sure I definitely won't get to everything on my list, but it will be fun anyway seeing how many I can read through in one month!
Here's my own list of books that I'd like to reread!
- Understood Betsy by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter
- By the Great Horn Spoon! by Sid Fleishman
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- Toliver's Secret by Esther Wood Brady
- Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate Dicamillo
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- The American Girl Kirsten book series by Janet Shaw
- Nim's Island by Wendy Orr
- 12 Empowerment Truths about Two Sons in Want by Terry Tripp
- More Than Conquerors by Terry Mize (So technically I hadn't fully finished this book, but I read through almost all of it at one point (I'm not sure why I never got to finishing it D: ...probably because of "Lack of Reading Time" as Eva puts it...) ... So anywho, I guess since I'll need to reread through the first part again since it's been so long, it can count as a reread? Yes, let's say it does. ;) )
I hope you'll consider participating in this blog event as well! It shall be lots of fun, I do believe. :)
God bless you all! Write to ya later!