Saturday, September 8, 2018

Shout-outs and the like

I've been meaning to do this for a long time, and I'm FINALLY getting around to it! I wanted to give some family and friends' blogs and YouTube channels a shout-out because they're all such awesome people and have some great content! So, without further delay, here they are!


  • First of all, my dear friends, Christina and Olivia! Christina started a blog a while back called, Light Unto My Path, which is a very encouraging, fun blog that you should definitely go read! And Olivia's blog, Meanwhile in Rivendell..., and her more recent second blog, Towards Indecisive and Palpitating Stars are wonderful as well! She does movie/book reviews, posts about life, and all sorts of great things over there! Get yourself on over there and give them a read!
  • Now nextly, (I don't think that's actually a word, but... *looks up "nextly"* Oh. Okay, so that actually is a real word... Anywho, moving on...) I must mention the lovely Faith over at Chosen Vessels and Stories by Firefly! Last November, Faith was so kind as to invite me for a "Sisters in Christ chat" over at her blog (which I failed to mention anything about before unfortunately... *facepalm*) It was a lot of fun, and I just want to say thank you to her again for having me! You can read that conversation we had by clicking the picture below!
  • Next, a little while back, I helped my lovely mother start her own blog! It's called So Good. She's still just getting started with it and doesn't have a lot up yet, but please go check it out and give her a follow! :)
And now, the bros!
  • My oldest brother, Nathanael has a YouTube channel called ChickenTractorGuy, which --especially if you're into farming/chickens -- you should definitely go check out! (I actually helped him film/edit a couple of his videos, which was fun!)
  • My other brother, Caleb also has a YouTube channel, It's The Real Deal! He makes encouraging videos focusing on the truth and integrity of God's Word! They're really good! He also has a blog that he puts his videos on as well that you can check out here.
  • And last, but definitely not least -- my younger brother's channel, Zippy Productions! He does videos mostly on gaming and sometimes instruction-type videos. In his latest video he gave a shout-out to my blog here, so I thought I should return the favor! He does a lot of videos on the game Roblox, which I also play occasionally, so he took some clips of my game character (gloriousglittergirl9) and her misadventures and put them in this video of his down here. :P Hope you enjoy! ;)

So, I think that's all for now... I hope I got everyone I was thinking of. All these people are so awesome and I would totally recommend that you go and check out their blogs/channels and follow/subscribe to them!!

There are of course many more blogs and channels that I could mention as well, and I apologize to all the people around here who's blogs I haven't been catching up with and commenting on recently. I'm trying to do better on catching back up.

~~~~~

I've also had the idea in my head for a while now to maybe start my own YouTube channel sometime...... Especially seeing as how my brothers have their own channels now, of course I don't want to be left out! ;) Life's pretty busy right now though, and I don't think I could exactly work doing YouTube videos into my schedule yet, but it's something to think about for the future anyway. It would probably be a little bit of everything I'd guess, but maybe mostly vlogs?... Or skits maybe, who knows!? I'm not sure right now, but we'll see what happens. :)

I hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend! God bless!
~Faith

13 comments:

  1. Awww, girl!! Thank you so much for mentioning me!! ^_^ You are too sweet. <33 All of these look fabulous—I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Faith!! :D

    I've been interested in starting a YouTube channel, too! I don't know if I'll ever end up doing it . . . but I think they're cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, is 'nextly' a word, for real?? The things you never know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently so! At least, according to Google. XD

      Delete
  4. Of course, Olivia!! :D <3

    That would be awesome if you did! Yes, I think they're cool, too and are a great way to reach people and share your thoughts and opinion on things. :) I don't know if I'll actually end up doing it either, but maybe... (*gasp* We could start one together! ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Thanks for the shout-out, Faith! :)

    I too, have thought it would be interesting to vlog or something of the sort, but I don't know if that'll happen or not. But that'd be great if you did start one! I'd definitely watch them. :)
    Hope you have been doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Christina! :) <3

      Yes, it I think it would be neat to do. :) Aww, thanks! I'd definitely watch yours, too if you started one! :)
      Thanks, I hope you have been doing well, too! :D

      Delete
  6. Yay! Your back! Great post! Can't wait to look at these links! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne! I'm glad to finally be back around to blogging some more, too! :) Hope you've been doing well! <3

      Delete
    2. Hey, I just tagged you over at my blog in the "Tags!!!" page if you want to go check it out! Feel free to pass if you don't want to do it! :)
      -Brooklyne

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much for the tag, Brooklyne! I think I shall do it! :D

      Delete
    4. Great! Can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete