Friday, July 26, 2019

Just for a laugh... Legends of Western Cinema Edition!!


Howdy, friends!

I'm thrilled to be participating in this week's blog party, Legends of Western Cinema Week hosted by Olivia, Heidi, and Hamlette!

I thought it'd be fun to do another edition of my "Just for a laugh" series. And this time -- to commemorate this momentous blog party occasion -- we have a western-themed one! So, pull up a chair, sit back, and go ahead and have a good laugh! :D (Oh, but before you sit back, make sure your seat has a back to it first...)
one of my fav moments
xD Alrighty, let's get into this, shall we?

~~~~~

Person: "Old westerns are boring."
Me and my classic western-loving friends:
Image result for magnificent seven steve mcqueen gif
Tsk tsk.....


10 Daily Funny Photos for Your Saturday
WHY IS THIS SO TRUE IN EVERY WESTERN??
(And I know, I know, I stole this one from Olivia.... but it was just too good to pass up... ;) )


eastwood-gbatu eastwood-meme-19
Hush up and give Mr. Eastwood his coffee!


When you ask a quiet person what they're thinking...
Little Joe is smitten with the daughter of a confederate sympathizer, and Adam disapproves, which Joe senses. From The War Comes to Washoe (Bonanza)
Indeed.....


Wanted Dead Or Alive GIF
Oh NO you don't!


Related image
Hmm... I guess whoever was coming up with the name must have thought it sounded cooler than "The Ranger and Tonto". xD


What world do you live in??


The Shakiest Gun In The West GIF
No way!
*Hopes all my Shakiest Gun in the West peeps get this meme* :P


"And how many cookies did you really have?"
Image result for magnificent seven steve mcqueen gif
So, the truth comes out!


And now, to wrap up all this wild west fun, here's a few funny western-themed skits for y'all! Enjoy! :D






Well, that sure was fun! I hope y'all had a good laugh there, and had as much fun as I did with putting all these memes/videos together! Be sure to check out all the rest of the blog party excitement over at Olivia, Heidi, and Hamlette's blogs!

Write to ya later, and God bless!
~Faith

P.S. Which was your favorite meme and/or video? Do you like westerns? Which western is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!

16 comments:

  1. HAHA, I *needed* this this afternoon and what a splendiferous idea! Me loves it! If I had to choose I think my favorites are the first two and the Steve McQueen "Oh no" one. So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled and snickered through the whole thing.

    PS: Jerry Van Dyke's Mule Train routine is on YouTube for those looking for a few more guffaws.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! :D

      Ah okay, I'll have to look that one up sometime!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this post! It made me laugh! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-D Too cute!

    BTW, just in case you were actually curious, he's called the Lone Ranger because out of the whole company of Texas Rangers that rode out after the Butch Cavendish gang, he's the only one who survived. And now he works alone. Tonto's not a Ranger, so even though they work as a team, he's still the only Ranger. Make sense?

    I got a kick out of the Apps video :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Hamlette! :D

      Ahhhh, okay... I guess I never really thought much about it before. That does make sense.

      Hehe, yes, that one's great. XD I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  5. "I asked for coffee." XD And the Lone Ranger one. XD

    Awww, that last Mag7 gif. <3

    Haha, the Great Train Robbery sketch was funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I asked for coffee." XD I also like the one "so the truth comes out!" and remaking classic westerns. Little Joe falling off the couch was funny too. Classic Bonanza style. I told my sister about Clint Eastwood and the coffee [she really likes memes] and she thought it was hilarious!
    ~Elate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you and your sister enjoyed it, Elate! :D

      Delete
  7. Yay!I really loved reading your post! Hope you'll write more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete