Sunday, February 17, 2019

Happy New Year + Happy Valentine's Day + An update of sorts


Happy New Year! Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello hello.
Waving Robbie Rotten GIF - Waving RobbieRotten StefanKarl GIFs

How has y'all's New Year been going so far? How was your Valentine's Day? I hope all of you wonderful people have been doing well! :)

So... I've been rather absent here since Christmas, haven't I? Except for that last Super Bowl/sports post thing, I haven't done any real blogging since last year...

So, what's been going on? Where have I been? What have I been up to? Am I ever going to start blogging consistently? .(..And whatever happened to that Q&A post I was supposed to be doing for my 3rd year blogiversary back in November?? Heh heh...)

Well, friends, let me tell ya.

First off, yes, I WANT to start blogging more consistently. But then the answers to these other questions above have been kind of keeping me from being able to do that. Where have I been? What have I been up to? What's been going on?

Well, mainly right now for me it's been... College. Yes, indeed, college.
Jamie Grace GIF

I've been mainly studying for CLEP exams, which has been going pretty good! (What are CLEP exams, you ask? In a nutshell they're basically exams you can take to get out of taking a regular one semester college class, and by passing the exam, you earn the same college credit you would in that class. They can save you a lot of time and money! I would definitely recommend looking into them, fellow college friends! Make sure to check out the official CLEP website to find out more about it. It's definitely worth looking into!)

So anywho, yeah, that's what I've been doing a lot of recently. But besides that, a few other random things I've been doing with my year so far has been... keeping the score book at my brother's basketball games, winning a free Dominoes pizza (two different times) from a halftime 3-point shot competition thing at two of said basketball games, seeing and hanging out with friends at basketball games... yeah, a lot of basketball games. xD Especially last month anyway. But besides that, there's been church, Bible studies, sending out church letters and calendars, taking care of adorable, yet mischievous kitties, tidying up around the house, trying to ACTUALLY write and work on my stories, finally getting my driver's license, celebrating my birthday.... and now trying to get back into blogging!

Alright. But what about that other question... the Q&A? Whatever happened to that???

Okay.

So.

This Q&A WILL happen.

Eventually.

IT WILL.
Related image

Just be patient with me, guys. :P

So, as I'm trying to get back into blogging more, one other thing that I thought would be fun, and hopefully motivating for me, would be to blog about my college adventures I'm now up to! I've been on the college road since September of last year, but it seems like I'm just now really picking up on it, and I'd like to share some of the things I'm doing for college, helpful programs/websites/etc. I've found, and just share my learning experience with you all so that maybe you can learn something about how to do college better, too! And I also would like to share more of my story writing projects that I've been working on some as well. So... we'll see how that goes! ;)

Anywho, that's all for now. I just wanted to come say "hi" again, and give you all an update of sorts. I really do hope to be able to do more with this blog this year!

I hope you're having a lovely evening, and I'll write to ya later! God bless! :D
~Faith

12 comments:

  1. Haha! That Jamie Grace gif. I guess that's literally me, trying to write a new Narnia book. XD XD

    It's been good to see you recently! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that's true! Haha! XD

      Yes! It's been good to see you, too, Olivia! :D <3

      Delete
  2. Hey, welcome back! I'm glad things are going good with college! Can't wait to read the Q&A and some of your college adventures!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you again, lol! Looking forward to hearing all the news! And don't feel bad about the lack of posts. This thing called life often gets in the way, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back, haha! Thanks for the encouragement, Ryana. :) Lol, yes, life does tend to do that a lot of times! XD

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures! :)
    And yup, I can totally relate to the whole not-blogging thing. The struggle is real, fam.
    It was great catching up recently, and hope you have been doing well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to sharing them! :)
      YES. It is, lol. :P
      It's been great catching up with you, too! Thanks! Hope you've been doing well, too! :D <3

      Delete
  5. Tag, you're it! ;)

    http://akansasfarmersdaughter.blogspot.com/2019/05/tagged-twice-awesomeblogger-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the tag, Kaitlyn! It looks fun! Hopefully I'll get around to doing it soon! ;D

      Delete
  6. Tagged you for the Ten Questions Book Tag! :) https://qadash70.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-ten-book-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Molly Anne! This looks like a fun tag!! :D

      Delete