Monday, November 5, 2018

3rd Blogiversary!!! // Q & A?!


On this day, three years ago... I started this blog!!!!!!
Image result for yay gif kermit

Related image

Related image

 carman i love jesus sunday school rock GIF

It's just amazing. How did it get to be three years already?!? I was just doing a post for my 2nd blogiversary, wasn't I?

Getting to meet and talk with so many of you lovely people has been one of the biggest blessings of blogging. Thank you all SO MUCH for reading and following this here blog of mine! You all are awesome, you really are. :) I want you to know how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you guys! And more importantly, never forget how much God loves and appreciates you, too!! It's been such a fun journey so far, and I look forward to what God has in store for me and this blog in the next year!

Embedded image permalink

So. I think that's all I wanted to say...

...........

........

I think....

Alright, well................
Related image
So, I have been trying to figure out something special to do for this here blogiversary. I mean, it's a special one; three is an important number! I wanted to post SOMETHING on my actual blogiversary day though, so... this is what I finally came up with.

I've thought and thought and thought about doing this, and so....... I just decided this very moment I'm typing this right now that.... why not just go for it??

*Cue epic drumroll*

I'm going to do a what bloggery people call... a Q & A!
Image result for dick van dyke show gif
In a special post I shall answer any questions you guys may have about me and/or my blog here! (Well, except for really personal questions like my full name or what street I live on or something equally creepy... :P). So, if you have any questions you would like to ask me, ask them in the comments below of THIS POST, and sometime (hopefully) this month I'll get to answering them! 

(And no, of course I didn't steal this Q&A idea from anywhere.... especially not from Olivia or anything......... Where would you get such a thought.......?? :P) Thanks so much, Olivia for inspiring me with this idea. ^_^
Image result for shirley temple happy gif

Well, I believe that's all I have to say for now. I hope all of you have an absolutely wonderful week, and I'll write to ya later! God bless you guys!! :)
~Faith

P.S.
Soooooo.... I was checking back to make sure that the day I actually started my blog was indeed today, November 5th. Well, it turns out that last year I posted on November 5th, but somewhere on my blog thing it says I joined November 6th....... so. I'm honestly not exactly sure. Maybe I messed up last year with the date. Oh well. It's somewhere around November 5th, so we're just going to go with it. ;P

**The picture used in the graphic at the beginning of the post is my own**

7 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Congratulations!!! *confetti and chocolate* Three years of blogging is quite the accomplishment! And a Q & A is such a fun way to celebrate!

    Here's my questions:
    1. What has been the biggest thing you have learned from your blogging experience?
    2. Where do you see your blog in the next three years?
    3. If you were to give a friend wanting to start a blog a tip about blog design, what would it be?
    4. What has been the hardest part about blogging?
    5. What has been the best thing about blogging?
    6. What made you want to start a blog?

    7. Dogs or cats?
    8. Sweet or savory?
    9. Winter or summer?
    10. Hot chocolate or coffee...or ice cream?
    11. Audio book or paperback?

    12. Favorite music?
    13. Favorite movie (or TV show)?
    14. Favorite holiday?
    15. Favorite color?
    16. Favorite book?
    17. Favorite author?
    18. Favorite fall/winter activity?
    19. Favorite hobby?

    20. If you could plan a perfect vacation, what would it look like?
    21. If you suddenly received your dream car, what would it be?

    22. What is one of your goals for this coming year, 2019?
    23. What does a typical day look like for you?

    24. Do you have any siblings?
    25. Do you live in the city or county?

    Wow! That's s lot of questions! Have fun answering them! *winks*

    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Brooklyne!! And wow, thank you for all the questions!! It will be fun answering all these! :D

      And thank you so much for reading and commenting and being apart of this blog! It means a lot! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, so fun!! :D Congrats on three years, Faith, that's amazing!

    All-righty, here's a few questions for you... :)
    1. What inspired you to start a blog?
    2. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
    3. Do you have a vision/projection for this blog one year from now?
    4. Are you a homeschool grad? (I feel like I should know already...)
    5. And a random one... favorite candy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Faith!! :D And thank you for reading and commenting and being a part of this blog! It means so much! :) <3

      Delete
  3. Eeesh, look who hasn't commented on this post yet! :-/

    Sorry about that. ;-P But YAYYYYYY, congratulations on three years!!!!!! :D It's been fun having some of my "real life" friends in the blogosphere, too. <3

    Heehee! As to the Q&A idea--you're most welcome!!;D

    Hmm, questions, questions . . . I don't think I can think of that many, but I'll try!

    1) Have you watched any "newer" musicals, like Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables or anything like that?
    2) What is your favorite thing about each season?
    3) Do you ever dream about what your wedding (especially your wedding dress) might look like? ;)
    4) Do you like Disney movies?

    That's all for now! :D Congrats again!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Olivia!!! Yes, same here; it's so great to have "real life" friends in the blogosphere. :) <3

    Hehe... =D

    Ooh, thanks for the questions! Those are some good ones... They shall be fun to answer! :D

    Thank you so much for being apart of my blog here; it means so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete